Jury ProkudinProject manager [email protected] pamm.broco +7 812 334 7822 (ext. 1045)
Managed accounts became more affordable! Requirement to base capital of Manager is five times less now and was reduced to $1000! For deposits from $1000 to $2000 investment limit is set on the level of $10 000, for deposits from $2 000 to $3 000 the limitation is $15 000, for the range of deposit within $3 000 - $4 000 the limitation for investments is $20 000 and for the range $4 000 - $5 000 the limitation is $30 000.
Managed Accounts for Manager means:
- obtaining revenue both from their own investments and Customers’ investments;
- a common trading account for unlimited number of Investors: even all accounts of the server can serve as Investors for one or for all funds of the server;
- multi currency provision: There can be investors from various currencies of deposit;
- exploiting one of the most comfortable trading platforms BrocoTrader;
- no limitation upon frequency of trades for Manager’s account;
- flexibility of settings of Managed Accounts.
Eight steps to become a Managed Account Manager:
- Register in the Personal Area and open a live trading account of BT type minimum amount of not less than Managed Account.
- Deposit in your live trading account a with at least $5 000;
- Submit a completed Managed Account application form via your Personal Area;
- Read the Supplementary Agreement to the BT-08 Contract and:
- The Managed Accounts Manager will contact you in order to know what are your preferences regarding the operation of the Managed Account;
- A confirmation letter with your registration details will be sent to your email specified in your application form;
- You should transfer funds from your live trading account to your Managed Account via the Personal Area;
- Submit your offer agreement settling relations between the Manager and the Investor in the Personal Manager's thread.
Any inquires concerning managed accounts should be addressed to the project manager