- Did you forget your (investor's) password for trading terminal?
You should contact your personal broker and after his request give the secret question and answer to it, which you had specified at registration in your Private Area.
If you do not remember the answer to the secret question, you will need to send from e–mail address which you had specified at registration in you Private Office, an e–mail message with dated and signed application about changing the secret question and answer to it together with the scanned copy of the first page of your passport to the e–mail of your personal broker, or to [email protected]
- Do you wish to change the current password / investor’s password for trading terminal?
To change the password you need:
- in Broco Trader in the menu "Service" / "settings" / "server"/ click "change";
- enter the current password;
- change the main password / investor’s password;
- enter new password;
- confirm it;
- click "OK"
ATTENTION! The new password shall consist of at list six symbols and at least of two out of three types of character representations — lowercase and capital letters and digits.
If everything is done correctly, the authorization on your account shall happen automatically.
If after the repetitive attempts with the new password you still fail accessing the trading terminal, then you should contact your personal broker.
You may contact the personnel of the brokerage department by the telephones: +7 812 334 78 22.
- What are the IP–addresses of the servers, which are used to maintain the accounts?
- Broco Trader (demo): 220.127.116.11:443
- Broco Trader (classic): 18.104.22.168:443
- Broco Trader (mini): 22.214.171.124:443
- Broco Trader (contest): 126.96.36.199:443
- How to track the server?
In the command line of the menu "Start — Run", specify:
- Broco Trader (demo): tracert 188.8.131.52
- Broco Trader (classic): tracert 184.108.40.206
- Broco Trader (mini): tracert 220.127.116.11
- I can’t place a pending order. The terminal informs "Incorrect S/L or T/P". What is the principle of setting up pending orders?
Pending order — Client’s order to open position when price achieves the level, specified in the order.
To set up pending order open the window "New Order" by any of the ways, described in the section "Opening/Closing of Position" and change the type for "Pending Order". In that window you may modify the parameters in the following fields:
- "Symbol" — currency pair, for which the pending order is placed;
- "Volume" — volume of transaction in lots;
- "Stop Loss" — Stop Loss level of the order, which will be activated after processing of the pending order;
- "Take Profit" — Take Profit level of the order, which will be activated after processing of the pending order;
- "Commentary" — Your commentary to the pending order;
- "Type" — type of the pending order: Buy Stop, Buy Limit, Sell Stop, Sell Limit;
- "At the price" — level of the pending order;
- "Expiry" — if not checked, the order will be valid until cancelled or processed. If it is checked, then pending order shall be valid until the moment in time, specified in that field.
By clicking "Place the order" you will finalise the placing of pending order and it will appear in the "Terminal" window in the tab "Trading".
To modify or cancel pending order select it in the "Terminal" window and in the right click context menu select "Modify or cancel order". In the same window by clicking "Modify" You may modify the level of order, and by clicking "Cancel" — You may delete pending order..
MT with our processing (for the market) does not allow specifying S/L or T/P simultaneously with placing order. Do it in two steps. 1–st — placing order. 2–nd — setting up S/L or T/P.
- What is "Trailing Stop"? Whether "Trailing Stop" is active, when my computer is offline?
"Trailing Stop" is the following algorithm of managing Stop Loss order:
- If profit for opened position does not exceed the level of "Trailing Stop", then perform no actions;
- As soon as profit for opened position exceeds the level of "Trailing Stop", then it will be necessary to send to the server an instruction to place Stop Loss order at the interval of Trailing Stop from current price (in this case — at the level of break–even);
- When quotation is received at the distance in excess of Trailing Stop parameter from the issued Stop Loss order, it is necessary to send to the server an instruction about changing the level of that order, so that it will be at the Trailing Stop interval from current price.
Attention: Trailing Stop operates at the client terminal, rather than at the server (as Stop Loss or Take Profit). Consequently, when terminal is off or disconnected from the server, Trailing Stop will be disabled, as opposed to the aforesaid orders. When terminal is off, only the Stop Loss may be valid, which has been set up earlier by Trailing Stop.
- I operate a real account. What should I do, when connection with the server is poor or when there is no connection with the server?
First it is necessary to check the internet connection. In case, when everything is ok with the computer and Internet connection, contact the technical support service via on-line chat or by the telephone: +44 203 355 97 72.
- Which time does BrocoTrader show?
The trading time that Broco Trader uses is Central European Time (CET).
In Europe (CET) the switch to Daylight Saving Time occurs on March 25th at 01:00 GMT by one hour forward, and then reverts to winter time on October 28th at 01:00 GMT by one hour backwards.
- What should I do if BrocoTrader informs: "Incorrect account"?
- You enter incorrect login into BrocoTrader.
Login in BrocoTrader always consists of digits and does not contain letters. Login and password are communicated by a letter to the e–mail address, specified at registration.
- You enter incorrect password.
Password in BrocoTrader consists of at least six symbols, therewith, it shall contain at list two out of three types of character representations — lowercase and capital letters and digits. All letters shall be Latin. The case (capital/small letters) does matter.
It may be that while entering password by hands you enter similarly looking digit instead of a letter, or ignore the case of letters. Try to complete the "password" field by copying password from the letter, which you had received to your e–mail address after registering your account. Password is communicated by a letter to the e–mail address, specified at registration. If the problem persists, contact the technical support service, which shall resolve your problem expediently.
Password to demo–account for access to BrocoTrader trading terminal is indicated in BrocoTrader window after opening account and is backed–up with a letter to the e–mail address specified at registration and to the internal mail of BrocoTrader.
- You specify incorrect IP address.
- Demo–account: 18.104.22.168:443
- Classic account: 22.214.171.124:443
- Mini account: 126.96.36.199:443
- Contest account: 188.8.131.52:443
- While attempting performing trading transaction BrocoTrader informs: "Trading flow is busy". What does it mean and what should I do?
The message "Trading flow is busy" is displayed in case of unsuccessful attempt of performing trading transactions (for example, when Client sends second trading instruction without waiting until the processing of the previous instruction is completed). This may occur as a result of temporary disconnection with the trading server – in such case the request would be put on the queue at the client’s terminal. Throughout all this time, while attempting performing any transaction, the message "Trading flow is busy" will be displayed. To clean a queue of requests it is important to restart your terminal.
- How much internet traffic does Broco Trader consume?
The volume of consumed traffic is composed by several factors:
- Quantity of received tics.
Each tic requires 14 bytes of information. A bulk of simultaneously coming tics is compressible and, consequently, requires less place. Also, tics are packed into TCP packet, which requires about 128 bytes. The higher is the intensity of tics, the less extra packets are necessary, which also reduces traffic. Thus the bigger quantity of instruments is in the market review, and the higher the volume for each of instruments, the bigger the traffic. However, with the increase in intensity of coming tics the traffic increases not in the direct proportion to it, but it is evened due to the compression of a flow.
- The volume of spooled data for opened instruments or periods. When opening chart or changing of period the automatic spooling of history from the moment of preceding data session occurs, this requires 44 bytes for each of the spooled bars.
- News flow.
- History requests: 224 bytes for each record.
- Trading requests.
- Service data (crash–logs).
- Quantity of received tics.
- How the opened positions at FOREX and CFD contracts markets are transferred for the next day?
Such transfer is arranged by a method of market swaps, which may be negative, as well as positive, depending on the difference in interest rates. The amount charged/written off as a fee for the transfer of position is called storage. The ultimate amount of swap depends on many factors, the major of which are: current market interest rates in different countries, dynamics of the rate of the calculated currency pair, condition of forward market, dealer’s expectations and the amount of swap points of the broker's counterparty.
- Where may i get acquainted with trading instruments and their specifications?
For the platform Broco Trader
- What is PAMM account, and where on the site it is possible to get acquainted with PAMM account in greater detail?
PAMM account (Percentage Allocation Management Module) — trading account, consisting of one or several Investors accounts, the trading at which is performed by professional Manager. Its function is managing aggregate capital of Investors and ensuring distribution of profits and losses between the participants in proportion to investments.
Detailed information about PAMM accounts.
- How to optimize operation of Meta Trader 4.0 trading platform?
When the market activity is high, some users can have excessive consumption of the Internet traffic, degraded-mode operation of the terminal and PC when the terminal is on. Simple measures can improve machine productivity depending on the source of the problem.
Step 1st: Amount of instruments
Excessive number of products in "Market watch" window can impact the speed of order execution. To alleviate it you will need to hide unnecessary lines. For this please do the following:
Click "Market watch" with the right button of your mouse and in pop–down menu choose the option "Hide All":
One more time click "Market watch" with the right button and choose "Symbols" in pop–down menu:
Choose the products:
After having chosen products you can save the list formed by you. If later you change the terminal the list of products will be recovered automatically.
If the result of above–mentioned actions is not notable, you can limit the volume of saved and rendered history. For this you need:
Choose "Tools" — "Options":
Decrease the number of maximum bars in history and chart:
Opened port for DDE protocol. Please make sure that you have no tick in front of "Enable DDE server" if you don’t need it.
You can also block news flow:
All above–mentioned actions will allow you optimizing operation of the terminal and provide a good response. Also we remind that software quality is the most crucial requirement.