- How is the relationship between the investor and manager regulated in Broco?
Broco provides a service called "Managed Account". The relationship between the manager and the investor is regulated directly by the parties involved (manager and investor). If there is a private contract between the manager and the investor other than the company agreements, they should be submitted to the company. The responsibility for compliance of these contracts (if any exist) is the sole responsibility of investor and manager. The company is not liable for any external contracts signed.
- How can I obtain an investor's password for a managed account in case I would like to invest in a particular Managed Account?
Investor's passwords can only be provided by the manager. In order to communicate with the specific manager you must use the forum thread dedicated to the manager and request the password or contact your personal broker to assist you in contacting the manager.
- How do you invest in a Managed Account?
Investing in a Managed Account is only available to customers holding a Broco Classic Account . To invest you must log in to your "Personal Area", proceed to the "Managed Accounts" section, select the desired account in the rating menu and click on "invest". Furthermore you indicate the amount you would like to invest, the currency and the investor password if one is requested.
- May I invest in a Managed account if I have a Broco Mini Account?
Only Broco "Classic" account holders may invest in a Managed account. "Mini" account holders have to open a Classic account to be authorized to invest.
- Is there a Demo Managed Account?
Given that there are no differences in trading between the classical accounts and managed account service, demo managed accounts are not available.
- I am an investor and have invested in a Managed account. How can I find my up-to-date earnings on my Managed Account?
- What is the minimum amount of investment in a Managed Account?
The minimum amount of investment in a desired managed account is determined only by the manager himself. It can be seen in the technical parameters of the Managed Account when you select it form the ratings menu. This amount is specified in the currency of the Managed Account.
- How Can I view the technical parameters of the Managed Account?
Technical parameters of Managed Accounts are available in the Dashboard, under "Managed Accounts". You must click on the managed account link that interests you and you will find all the information needed under: "General Information".
- How may I know what strategy the manager adopts and what tools he uses in his trading?
All matters relating to trading strategies have to be obtained from the manager himself. To be able to communicate with the manager you must use the forum thread dedicated to the manager and request the information within the thread or contact your personal broker to assist you in contacting the manager.
- Can you open a managed account using MirrorTrader, CQG, or Currenex? Will the Managed Account run on Ninja Trader and MT5?
Managed accounts are currently working only in Broco Trader, in the future we have plans to expand managed accounts into other trading platforms too.
- Can you trade in the managed account using a mobile trading platform?
Trading in the Managed Account using a mobile trading platform is available since it is the same platform as the Broco Trader Platform. The following applications can be used:
- Broco Trader
- Broco Trader MultiTerminal
- Broco Trader Mobile
- Broco Trader Smartphone
- How can I open a Managed Account?
- What is the maximum leverage available for a Managed Account?
Since trading in the Managed Account is different from trading in the common account, the Managed Account has a floating leverage. More details can be found on our web site in the Broco Trader section on the pages "Leverage Calculation Algorithm" and "Trading Terms".
- What is the maximum number of investors allowed in one Managed account?
There are no limitations for the numbers of investors in one Managed account.
- How can I withdraw my investment from my Managed Account?
Withdrawal of funds from the Managed Account is made by filling in an application for withdrawal in the Personal Area in the "Managed Accounts" section in accordance with its technical parameters set by the manager.
- How much do I need to invest to have $1000 profit each month?
The investor himself determines which managed account they should invest in and how much to invest. Our company provides a rating of Managed Accounts based on available indicators, and scheduled changes in quotes. The investment calculator can be used to aid your calculations.
More information regarding the trading strategy and instruments traded can be obtained from the manager himself.
- What is the time specified in the technical specifications?
The technical parameters of the Managed Account specifies the terminal time (rollover).
- How can I contact the manager?
To be able to communicate with the manager you must use the forum thread dedicated to the manager and request the information within the thread or contact your personal broker to assist you in contacting the manager.
- How quickly will the managed account be opened if I provide all documentation?
Technically managed account is opened within one working day, but be advised that the start of the Managed Account occurred automatically during the rollover period you specified in the technical parameters. For example, if you sent a request to open a Managed Account and the supplemental agreement on 01.01.2010, and you set rollover time at 00-00, then you must specify the start of the Managed Account at least on the 01/02/2010 and have the minimum amount of manager's capital available in the connected Broco Trader account.
- What appears in the rankings and on schedule?
In the ranking of the Managed Account you can see all the Managed Accounts, sorted by descending indexes. By default, the rating is sorted in terms of the "total increase".
Overall growth is calculated as follows: (current price is managed account - 1) * 100%. You can also sort by other available indicators.
The graph shows the change in quotations of all Managed accounts.
- 1.What is the quotation of MA (Managed Account)?
The quotation of a Managed Account is an indicative tool which shows changing of profitability if this Managed Account. Its calculation is based on the share belonging to the Manager of this account according to the following formula: Q = Cp/l = Qent*(manager's balance)/(manager's credit), where Cp/l - (coefficient of profits/losses) co-efficient of profitability or Quotation; Qent - entrance quotation - the coefficient which consider changing of the initial amount of investment (credit of the investor) along with the unchanged profit. Entrance quotation changes after each investment and reinvestment. Qent is calculated according to the following formula: Qent = Q*(Ii + In)/(B+ In), where Qent - entrance quotation, Ii - Initial investment of the investor (current credit), In - amount of the new investment, B - current balance of the investor.
- Am I permitted to continue to trading on the my Broco Trader account that is connected to my Managed account as referred to in the technical parameters of the Managed Account agreement (as by linking)?
Yes your Broco Trader account will remain active for trading, but trading in this account is for personal control and accordingly does not affect the Managed Account.
- What guarantee do I have that the manager will not withdraw my money to his personal account and will disappear with them?
With the Managed Account the withdraw funds to bank account is not permitted. The withdrawal can only be made back to the original Broco Trader Account.
Also the key to the safety of the funds is the presence of the basic capital of the manager, which guarantees the correct operation of the Managed Account. The Manager may only withdraw funds not in excess of capital base fund of the manager. This is set in the technical parameters of the Managed Account Agreement.
The security system of the service provides the manager the option to trade on the account, but does not permit him to withdraw or alter his investors' funds.
- Is there any preferential treatment and promotions for the Managed Accounts?
Our company applies regular events on the opening of the managed accounts; more information is updated on our News section.
- Do you guarantee profitability on a Managed Account investment?
Broco Company does not guarantee profitability in investing in a Managed Account. All risks and responsibilities associated with making profit or loss on investment are of the manager and the investor alone. In this case, there are a number of factors which can potentially reduce the risk to the investors:
- Presence of the capital of the Managed Account Manager acts as a guarantor of the interests of Investors;
- Availability of basic capital of the manager, who guarantees the correct operation of the Managed Account;
- Professionalism of the Manager, confirmed by the positive quotation in history and rating;
- A transparent policy of keeping score;
- An opportunity to diversify market risk by placing investments in the Managed Accounts of various Managers.
- What is meant when the Managed Account has been stopped out?
Stop-out on a managed account is due to the desired technical parameters of the managed account set by the manager himself.
- What is the minimum investment period and from what day it is counted?
Minimum investment period - a period during which the client has no right to withdraw funds from the Managed Account. The minimum term begins on the date of investment and updated with each new investment and reinvestment.
Additional information about managed accounts is available from the project manager: